Businesses today need technology solutions that help improve communications, while driving productivity across the enterprise. They also want a reliable, high quality phone system that simply works. And with your business in a constant state of change, you need a solution that’s both easy to learn, and easy to use. Hosted VoIP helps today's businesses achieve these goals.
Today, transforming your phone system is simple and cost effective, regardless of your business—whether you have five employees or fifty. Our flexible platform adapts and adjusts to your needs, seamlessly working the way you need it to. That way, you can focus on your business, not your communications system.
WITH CEQUIX TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS HOSTED VoIP, YOU’LL GET A PLATFORM THAT:
- Provides flexible, high quality, reliable cloud based solutions
- Utilizes modern features with enterprise capabilities
- Costs less up front and over time vs. traditional premise
- Future proofs your communications system
YOU’LL BE ABLE TO LEVERAGE POWERFUL HOSTED VoIP FEATURES AND BENEFITS INCLUDING:
- The flexibility to scale up or down as your needs change
- An effective, intuitive user interface
- Leading application integration – Salesfore.com, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
- Total control, right from your fingertips (through desktop browsers and mobile devices
- Limitless call routing features for optimal productivity
WHAT IS HOSTED VOIP?
Hosted PBX (Private Branch Exchange), or Hosted VoIP is the modern version of the traditional telephone closet. The new hosted, or “cloud,” model puts the brains of your phone closet into professionally maintained data centers, helping businesses like yours to transform their communications and improve productivity—without the need to purchase expensive, complex, depreciating phone system software and hardware. Your service providers manage and monitor your system 24×7, allowing you to focus on work.
VoIP refers to phone services that are accessible through a high quality broadband connection. VoIP is typically more cost effective and scalable than traditional alternatives. With both Hosted PBX and VoIP, you and your team can work from the office, home, or on the road, or through your smartphone, all while utilizing your company’s communications solution to help maintain and uplift your image and brand.